AIM RULE 26 COMPLIANCE
Please find following information and links within this website about Petrel Resources pursuant to AIM Rule 26 for companies.
- The rights of shareholders are subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland and may be different to the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company
- Petrel Resources Plc is subject to the Irish Takeover Panel Act 1997. The Company is therefore not subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
- Current exchanges or platforms for trading in company securities:
- There are no other exchanges or trading platforms, apart from AIM, on which the company has applied or agreed to have any of its securities (Including AIM securities) admitted or traded.
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of Petrel Resources AIM securities:
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of Petrel Resources securities not accounted for within the rules of the AIM market.
- The most recent AIM Admission document and documents sent to shareholders within the past 12 months.
- Ownership of website
- Rule 26 Disclosure:
- Site Updates:
- All pages within the site have a time-stamp showing when they were last updated pursuant to Rule 26 of the AIM rules for companies.
Page updated 12th September 2023